We are a member of the United States Green Building Council and are one of the few mechanical contractors in the area to have three LEED™ Accredited Professionals on staff. We have collaborated on numerous LEED™ certified projects and understand the specific nuances of green building and sustainability requirements.
In addition to the implementation of green building practices, our expertise is also useful in the design process. We are able to make recommendations for many of the LEED™ measurement areas, including water efficiency, energy, and indoor environmental quality.
Some specific ways that we can contribute to a LEED™ project include:
- Stormwater Design (Sustainable Sites)
- Water Use Reduction (Water Efficiency)
- Innovate Wastewater Technologies (Water Efficiency)
- Fundamental Commissioning of the Building Energy Systems (Energy & Atmosphere)
- Fundamental Refrigerant Management (Energy & Atmosphere)
- Enhanced Refrigerant Management (Energy & Atmosphere)
- Construction Waste Management (Materials & Resources)
- Outdoor Air Delivery Monitoring (Indoor Environmental Quality)
- Construction IAQ Management Plan (Indoor Environmental Quality)
- Thermal Comfort (Indoor Environmental Quality)