We are actively involved in several industry-specific and community associations. Through many of these associations, we gain an ongoing education about industry topics, such as green building and better project management techniques.
The associations we are involved in are:
- Associated Builders & Contractors – North Alabama Chapter
- Rodney Ferguson is currently the Immediate Past Chairman for the North Alabama Chapter.
- Eddie Evans is the Chairman of the Safety Committee
- American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
- Eddie Evans is currently the Secretary of the North Alabama Chapter.
- Decatur Morgan County Chamber of Commerce
- Charlene Barney is currently on the Workforce Development Committee
- Decatur Kiwanis Club
- Huntsville/Madison County Chamber of Commerce
- Institute for Safety and Health Management (ISHM)
- Morgan County Economic Development Association
- North Alabama Craft Training Foundation
- Alan Schollian is a Board Member
- Rotary Club of Decatur
- United States Green Building Council